Jul 22

This will be has been posted shortly at the Courthouse:


In Small Claims Eviction cases, you may only sign complaints and appear in court on behalf of a property owner if you are one of the following:

· The property owner (if the property is not owned by a corporation/limited liability corporation)

· A full time employee of the property owner
· An attorney

Employees of management companies or other outside service providers may not sign complaints or appear on behalf of property owners.

Leave a Reply

preload preload preload